Online access is needed, the avalanche bulletin takes you to an external website which you will need wifi/ data to access. We suggest viewing the avalanche bulletin when planning your adventure
Articles in this section
- Do I need to be online to view local weather conditions?
- How does FATMAP determine grade or difficulty?
- How does FATMAP determine ski seriousness?
- Am I safe if I use FATMAP?
- Do I need to be online to view the avalanche bulletin?
- Should I still carry an extra paper map?
- How can FATMAP help me understand snow conditions?