Pistes/ trails are categorized according to their difficulty by color. In Europe the colors go from green to black. In North America the colors go from green to double black diamond.
Articles in this section
- Why are pistes/trails and lifts missing at my resort?
- Why are some places missing winter imagery?
- FATMAP's Data Providers
- View live lift status
- How do I find the version I am using?
- How are the pistes/trails categorized?
- How accurate is the real-time GPS location?
- How accurate is FATMAP?
- How do I change the language?
- Recording your tracks with FATMAP