Yes, the weather conditions button takes you to an external website which you will need wifi/ data to access. We suggest viewing the weather conditions when planning your adventure.
Articles in this section
- What does E1, E2, E3 and E4 mean?
- Do I need to be online to view local weather conditions?
- How does FATMAP determine grade or difficulty?
- How does FATMAP determine ski seriousness?
- Am I safe if I use FATMAP?
- Do I need to be online to view the avalanche bulletin?
- Should I still carry an extra paper map?
- How can FATMAP help me understand snow conditions?