- On fatmap.com, go to the My Adventures section of your profile
- Click on the adventure you would like to edit
- Scroll down to the bottom of the info pane of the left
- Click the Edit button (see screenshot below)
- If you would like to extend your line further, you can continue drawing your line by double-clicking on the end-point, and clicking to place another point.
- Click on any point on the line that you’d like to adjust
- With the point selected you can now hit the delete key to remove it, or you can even move it by clicking and dragging it to a new position
- You can delete multiple points by clicking on one point, holding the shift key down and clicking on another point, you will see that all the points in between are selected, hit the delete key and all the points will be deleted
- If you want to add any points on a route, hold the A key down and click on the line where you would like to add a new point
Once you've made all the edits, you can hit Save and FATMAP will recalculate the adventures attributes and give you an updated reading.
To delete the whole route, simply click on the Delete button on the bottom left of the screen when you have the adventure selected.