You can edit or delete any of your own routes on the FATMAP web platform.
1) On fatmap.com, click on your Profile button not the left-hand side (the symbol of a person)
2) Go the My Adventures tab
3) Find the route you would like to edit and click on it
4) Click the Preference button (three dots) just under the title
5) From the dropdown menu select either Edit or Delete Track
- If you would like to extend your line further, you can continue drawing your line by double-clicking on the end-point, and clicking to place another point.
- Click on any point on the line that you’d like to adjust
- With the point selected you can now hit the delete key to remove it, or you can even move it by clicking and dragging it to a new position
- You can delete multiple points by clicking on one point, holding the shift key down and clicking on another point, you will see that all the points in between are selected, hit the delete key and all the points will be deleted
- If you want to add any points on a route, hold the A key down and click on the line where you would like to add a new point
- You can also add more photos to your route or delete photos
Once you've made all the edits, click Save to save all the changes you have made or Cancel to revert back to the original settings.