In the FATMAP APP
- Head to the Profile tab in the app
- Here you will find all your own profile information, including your downloaded Offline Maps, and your saved Guidebooks, Adventures, Routes and Waypoints.
- In the My Account details, you will find your email address and membership status. It also provides you with links to Learn More about FATMAP Explore, Logout, Manage Subscription and disconnect your Strava account.
- If you haven't done so already, you can hit the Connect with Strava button to connect your accounts
- You can also tap the Edit Profile button (a pen symbol next to your name) to change your name, photo, website, bio and home base (more info here)
On the FATMAP website
- Head to the FATMAP website: www.fatmap.com
After you have logged in, your Profile is visible in the top right-hand corner of the screen on the web platform
Click on the Profile button and a drop-down menu will appear
You will see your name, email address and membership status.
It also provides you with links to edit your profile, change your password and logout.
If you are an Explore member, there is also a link to your membership portal.