If you are a FATMAP Explore member or have the FATMAP Offline subscription, you have the ability to download areas of the map for offline use.
You can download maps using the FATMAP app but not from the web platform.
To download an area of the map:
- Open up the app (log-in if you haven't already)
- Use the search function on the top left of the screen or navigate to the area of the map you wish to download
- Tap the Menu button on the bottom left-hand side
- Tap "My Offline Maps"
- Tap "Download a map now"
- Zoom in and out to select the area that you want to download
- Before you download, ensure you have the latest version of the app, you have enough space on your phone and you are connected to fast WiFi
- Hit the "Download" button
- Leave the app open until the download is complete
If you are experiencing any issues with your downloads please see this article.