If you a FATMAP Premium member, you have the ability to download areas of the map for offline use.
To download an area of the map:
- Open up the app (log-in if you haven't already)
- Use the search function on the top left of the screen or navigate to the area of the map you wish to download
- Tap the Menu button on the bottom left-hand side
- Tap "My Offline Maps"
- Tap "Download a map now"
- Zoom in and out to select the area that you want to download
- Before you download, ensure you have the latest version of the app, you have enough space on your phone and you are connected to fast WiFi
- Hit the "Download" button
- Leave the app open until the download is complete