If you are a FATMAP Explore member, you have the ability to download areas of the map for offline use.
You can subscribe to FATMAP Explore in the FATMAP App.
Note: You can download maps using the FATMAP app but not from the web platform.
To download an area of the map:
- Open up the app and log-in if you haven't already
- Click on the Map tab
- Navigate to the area of the map you wish to download (Alternatively - use the Search tab to locate the area of the map and tap on the map to open it).
- Tap on the Download Map button on the top right-hand side of the screen
5. Zoom in and out to select the exact area that you want to download.
6. Before you download, ensure you have the latest version of the app installed, you have enough space on your phone and you are connected to fast WiFi (Note: you can see how many megabytes of space the map download will take up and how much free space you have on your device on the bottom of the screen).
7. Hit the Download button.
8. A pop-up message will appear informing you the download has started and that you must leave the app open until the download is complete. Tap OK to close this message.
9. You will see a green progress circle on the Download Map button on the top right-hand side of the screen.
You can view your downloaded maps anytime in your profile.
1. Tap on the Profile tab
2. Tap on My Offline Maps
3. You will see a list of your downloaded maps here, along with when you downloaded them and how much space they are taking up on your device.
4. Tap on any of the downloads to jump to that area of the map.
5. To delete an offline map, simply tap the Delete button (rubbish bin icon)
If you are experiencing any issues with your downloads please see this article.