On both the FATMAP app and the web platform you can switch between the metric and imperial systems by tapping the terrain tools button on the bottom right-hand side of the screen and selecting your preferred option.
Articles in this section
- How can I view a fly-through of a route?
- How can I see the profile of a route?
- Can I see a first-person 360 view?
- Can I navigate with the FATMAP app?
- How can I switch between metric and imperial units of measurement?
- How do I switch between summer and winter imagery?
- How can I view and filter different activities on the map?