How do I connect my LifePass to FATMAP?
- Connecting your LifePass is fast and simple. First, navigate to the Profile tab
- Next, go into the new Settings page
3. Click into Tracking Apps & Devices - this all new section is where all your third-party connections will be accessed. Whether you are connecting or disconnecting from Strava, Garmin, LifePass, Suunto or any other future third-party provider
4. Here, you can tell if an account is already connected based on the phrase in that section. As you can see here, we are connected to Strava and Garmin but not Suunto or LifePass. Select Connect with LifePass
5. Scan the QR code - This is found on your LifePass device.
6. Verify your identity - When you booked your LifePass you will have received an SMS with your Authorisation Code. Paste your unique code in and add a nickname for your LifePass.
7. View on Map - Click on your LifePass you have just added, to see your location on the map. Enjoy and Ski safe!
For any further questions, please head to https://lifepass.eu/pairfatmap