You can grow your community and network on FATMAP by following other members of The FATMAP Community on the FATMAP app!
Search for and find your friends, famous athletes and people in your area to discover even more adventures!
Note: currently you can only search for and follow other users on the FATMAP app
How to search for users
- On the FATMAP app, head to the Map tab
- Tap on the Search bar on the top of the screen
- Type the full name of the user
- Scroll down and you will see a list of users that match or are similar to that name
- Tap on the user's name or photo to view their profile
How to follow and unfollow other FATMAP members
- As you can see in the screenshots above, next to the user's name in the search list is the Follow button, tap this if you would like to follow them
- If you are already following them the button will say Following, and by tapping this you can choose to unfollow the user
- On the Discover tab, you will see a dedicated section called Following that shows the recent activity by the users that you follow
- You will also see a list of recommended users to follow beneath this
- On your Profile tab, under your name and bio, you will also see how many Followers you have and how many people you follow. Simply tap on these to open up your Followers list.
- In the Followers list you will see all the names of the people you are following and that are following you, and by tapping on the Following button, you can choose to Unfollow them
Find out how you can manage the Adventures and Routes that are visible on your profile here: