On the FATMAP website
Your Profile is visible in the top right hand corner of the screen on the web platform. Click on the Profile button and a drop-down menu will appear.
You will see your name, email address and membership status. It also provides you with links to edit your profile, change your password and logout. If you are an Explore member, there is also a link to your membership portal.
To Edit your profile on web:
1. First ensure you have signed up to FATMAP and are logged in
2. Then click on the Profile button on the top right-hand side of the screen
3. Select the Edit Profile button
4. In the pop-up editing screen you will see you can add a photo, first and last name, your website and you bio.
5. Click Save Changes to save your Profile
As you can see below, your profile picture, name and website link will be visible on your published routes.
On the FATMAP app
On the app, you can currently only view your profile.
Tap on the Profile tab to view your profile.
Here you will find all your own profile information, including your downloaded Offline Maps, and your saved Guidebooks, Adventures and Waypoints.
In the My Account details, you will find your email address and membership status. It also provides you with links to Learn More about FATMAP Explore, Logout, Manage Subscription and disconnect your Strava account.