You can view and edit your profile on both the FATMAP app and website, allowing you to change your name, profile photo, home base, website and bio.
Having a complete and up-to-date profile on FATMAP is important as it will enable other users to find you, see what adventures you've been on and your profile will also appear on all your public routes, with a link to your website.
Here are some examples of what complete profiles look like in the FATMAP app when the name, photo, bio and website have been added:
And here is an example of what a profile looks like on the FATMAP website when you have selected a Route:
How to edit your profile In the FATMAP app
- Head to the Profile tab on the FATMAP app
- Tap on the Edit button next to your name (the pen symbol)
- You will now be able to add and edit your first name, last name, bio, home base and website
- Hit the Save Changes button when you have finished (or hit Cancel to discard any changes you have made)
5. If you want to see what your profile looks like, simply tap the 3 dots on the top right-hand side of the screen and select View Profile
How to edit your profile on the FATMAP website
After you have logged in, your Profile is visible in the top right-hand corner of the screen on the web platform. Click on the Profile button and a drop-down menu will appear.
You will see your name, email address and membership status. It also provides you with links to edit your profile, change your password and logout. If you are an Explore member, there is also a link to your membership portal.
1. First ensure you have signed up to FATMAP and are logged in
2. Then click on the Profile button on the top right-hand side of the screen
3. Select the Edit Profile button
4. In the pop-up editing screen you will see you can add a photo, first and last name, your website and you bio.
5. Click Save Changes to save your Profile